Navigating this industry is an art in itself
I offer beginner and intermediate level private 1-on-1 voice-over coaching lessons that focus on animation, anime dubbing, and video games. Character voice-over is my specialty. These coaching sessions provide a chance to learn more about the voice-over industry, studios, and the business of acting with your voice!
Here is what I can offer as a coach:
1. Voice Acting Basics: If you are new to voice acting, this is a great place to start! We can discuss the basics of acting with your voice, learn industry etiquette that will help you conduct yourself professionally, and discuss the steps to cultivate your career in this industry.
2. Anime Dubbing / ADR: If you wish to pursue a career in dubbing, we can discuss the intricacies of this specific industry where you can learn how to read a dubbing/ADR script, study ADR terminology, and practice taking direction well in a fast-paced environment!
3. Career Mentoring: Learn how to navigate the voice-over industry, specifically for character voice-work in animation, anime dubbing, and video games. We will discuss the voice-over market's current trends, and the common misconceptions of this business.
4. Performance Critique: Practice professional voice-over audition methods, receive vocal direction, and get feedback and critique from a currently working professional.
5. Marketing: Learn how to properly market yourself, discover what social media can do for your business, and get step-by-step help in creating your brand. Receive current information about voice-over demo reels and get professional advice to help launch your VO career!
Click HERE to schedule a day!
(scheduling is flexible. You can choose to schedule a class every week, every 2 weeks, or even once a month! There is no pressure and no rush. Take all the time you need.)
(each scheduled session is an hour in length)
If you do not receive a confirmation email after scheduling a session, it is possible that you entered your email address incorrectly when filling out the form. Please contact Morgan HERE if you have any questions.
What qualifies me to be teaching? I'm glad you asked!
It's important to learn from voice-over professionals who specialize in the area of voice-over that you want to pursue, whether that's animation, video games, commercial, promo, narration, audiobooks, industrial, e-learning, etc... It's also important that you're not getting incorrect advice from amateurs or learning outdated information from someone who doesn't work consistently in the professional industry anymore. Searching someone's IMDb profile is a great way to check for a coach's recent animation or video game credits, whether they're a voice actor, casting director, or voice director! Click here for a list of my many voice acting credits and a list of the various companies and clients I have done voice-over work for. I have 20+ years acting experience, and have trained with many of the most successful voice actors and directors in the voice-over business, all while working consistently in the professional industry. My main voice-over expertise is anime dubbing and video game voice-over. I have been working in this particular area of the VO industry consistently for 8 years now. ~ I always recommend that people branch out and learn from more than one teacher. I encourage you to take multiple classes, workshops, private coaching lessons, and learn from as many industry professionals as you can. There are so many resources available to you, but please be aware that there are also many scams, and I hope I can help you to avoid those before it's too late. Before you spend your money on a class, workshop, or private coaching lesson, always do your research on the teacher/coach. And if you care for my professional opinion and want to know whether or not that teacher is legit, please feel free to contact me HERE and ask me any questions you would like. I will help in any way I can.