Navigating the industry is an art in itself
This is not an acting technique class.
This class provides a chance to learn more about the voice-over industry, studios, and the business of acting with your voice!
Here is what I can offer in this class:
1. Learn how to navigate this industry. Discover the common misconceptions of this business, how to spot "red-flags" in this industry, and learn what to avoid in order to protect yourself as an actor.
2. Practice professional voice-over audition methods, receive vocal direction, and get critique from industry professionals.
3. There are many different areas of voice-over, so we will discuss the difference in performance techniques for various forms of VO and what makes each genre different.
4. Learn marketing strategies that aren't tacky, discover what social media can do for your business, and get step-by-step help in creating your brand.
5. Receive solid information about voice-over demo reels and get professional advice to help launch your VO career!
You choose the amount of hours and which VO subject you wish to focus on in the class!
Click HERE to schedule a day!
If you do not receive a confirmation email after scheduling a session, it is possible that you entered your email address incorrectly when filling out the form. Please contact Morgan HERE if you have any questions.
What qualifies me to be teaching? I'm glad you asked!
Click here for a list of my many voice acting credits and a list of the various companies and clients I have done voice-over work for. I have 17+ years acting experience, and have trained with many of the most successful voice actors and directors in the voice-over business. My main voice-over expertise is anime dubbing and video game voice-over. I have been working in this particular area of the VO industry consistently and professionally for 7 years now, which is why that is the area of the industry I will be focusing on in this class. Full transparency: I also have experience with live-action ADR, MoCap, Commercial VO, Promos, and Looping, but I will only ever teach classes on areas of the VO industry that I feel I am absolutely qualified to teach on.