Voice Acting Rates
click an option below:
In addition to this, please read the requirements section at the bottom of this page.
Casting services include:
● Provide a diverse talent pool and facilitate the entire audition process alongside the client.
● Draft audition material and distribute those sides to all of the talent.
● Collect and organize hundreds of audition files for review to ensure high quality talent and audio.
● Communicate all submission requirements to the talent throughout the entire casting process.
Director services include:
● Give professional voice direction to the actors in order to deliver your vision for each character.
● Fully handle all of the scheduling for actor's recording sessions.
● Create production schedules for the talent recording sessions and track talent availability to help maintain the casting calendar.
More information can be found HERE.
(these rates can be negotiated for small companies with limited budgets)
● Casting Rates: $200 per character casting
● Director Rates: $50/hr
Song Cover Commission Rates:
(includes vocals, lyrics, and music)
1 minute: $800
2 minutes: $900
3 minutes: $1000
4 minutes: $1100
5 minutes: $1200
- I require a 1 minute minimum. I can do commissions that are less than a minute in length, but the rate will be for 1 minute.
- Each song cover commission includes an instrumental, lyric adaptions, vocals, audio mixing, distribution and copyright fees to ensure it is done legally, and compensation for the time spent putting the entire project together.
- Please keep in mind it usually costs me around $400-$600 to produce a full song cover (depending on the song's length) and at least a month to produce it depending on my work backlog.
- A song that is 1:30 or more in length will be rounded up to be a 2 minute song. A song that is 2:30 or more in length will be rounded up to be a 3 minute song. Etc...
Please keep in mind:
- I have the right to upload any of the commissioned song covers to my YouTube channel and I have the right to distribute the content wherever I see fit.
- I retain all rights. No element of the commission should be sold, streamed, or distributed by the client in any way (through Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, etc...)
- Please read the requirements section at the bottom of this page.
Lyric Writing or Singing Rates:
$200/hr each service
1 minute: $200
2 minutes: $400
3 minutes: $600
4 minutes: $800
5 minutes: $1000
- These prices are for one or the other.
- This commission does NOT include an instrumental.
> The rate for a 1 minute song writing commission alone is $200
> The rate for a 1 minute singing commission alone is $200
> The rate for me to both write and sing a 1 minute song would be $400
> A song that is 1:30 or more in length will be rounded up to be a 2 minute song. A song that is 2:30 or more in length will be rounded up to be a 3 minute song. Etc...
> I can do commissions that are less than a minute in length, but the rate will be for 1 minute.
- I reserve the right to use a pseudonym if I desire.
- No element of the commission should be sold, streamed, or distributed by the client in any way (through Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, etc...)
- This commission does not include an instrumental.
- Added harmonies will be an additional cost depending on the number of harmonies. This price will be added after we discuss the details within the commission process.
- This commission does not include audio mixing. Just vocal stems. If you would like a complete product (vocals, music, audio mixing), that will be an additional cost.
- I have every right to deny requested revisions if I deem it necessary.
- Please read the requirements section at the bottom of this page.
REVISIONS AND PICKUPS:
If the revision is an error on my part (missed or misread line, mispronounced word, major technical problem, etc...), I will re-record the affected line(s) at no additional charge. However, if there was in fact a director giving me voice direction during the recording session, the usual rates will still apply for re-recording.
If the revision is an error on the producer’s part (script changes, additional lines needed, missed/forgotten parts of script, etc...), the usual rates will apply for re-recording.
I will not record:
Sexually Explicit Content
Communication will be through email. Click here to be directed to the contact form.
Please give a clear deadline. Rush jobs will require an extra fee to be determined based on the due date given and my current backlog. (Rush job = short turnaround time). Rush job for voice acting would be 1 week or less, depending on the word count. Rush job for singing vocals and lyric writing would be 4 weeks or less.
Voice Acting Compensation: Must be made to my PayPal prior to recording (unless negotiated otherwise)
For directed sessions, I require full payment before I deliver the audio files.
For undirected sessions, I require a minimum of 5 days to deliver any voice acting audio files.
Unless I ask otherwise, proper credit must be given with any projects I work on. I have the right to refuse credit. If I wish to use a pseudonym, you are to comply. If you refuse, our agreement is void and you will not be allowed to use the content. No refund will be given and legal action can be taken if I deem necessary.
If any of my requirements are not met, and if I deem necessary, I have the right to back out of a project at any time. -- Example: if the project I am a part of ends up requiring me to participate in NSFW material (which is on my blacklist), then I am free to back out of the project. If it turns out that the project I am working on is in violation of my blacklist, I will be compensated for the full amount I am owed for the work I have already done, and I am free to back out of the project. In which case, all of the previously recorded audio must not be used or legal action will be taken.
If I am required to split lines into separate files, an additional $50/hr will be added. (please keep in mind this may also require more time for me to accommodate)
Music Compensation: The first half of the payment must be made first in order for me to start working on the project. The other half can be paid after I am finished and then I can send over the files once that last payment is made.
Please be aware that it can take up to 1-3 months for me to finish a song commission.
Do not sell my work to a third party.
No element of the commission should be sold, streamed, or distributed by the client in any way (through Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, etc...)
For lyric writing, I retain the right to use the lyrics I have written for commissions in any other projects I desire. If I choose to re-use the lyrics in a personal project, then I will do so without repercussions.
By commissioning Morgan Berry to be a part of your project, you are agreeing to these terms.